Summer is around the corner, it’s time to get rid of all that sad, dull winter skin, detoxify your pores, and unveil glowing skin!
This all natural face mask is lazy-girl approved and only requires 2 ingredients
This mask will:
- open & clean clogged pores
- clear active breakouts
- slough off dry, dead skin preventing clogged pores
- prevent breakouts
- detoxify the skin
- calm aggravated skin
Bentonite Clay: Has an electrical charge when hydrated which allows it to absorb and remove toxins and impurities
Castor Oil: Is naturally anti-bacterial due to it’s high ricinoleic acid content and will prevent future breakouts. It’s high omega 9 fatty acid content will help fade dark spots left over from old breakouts
What you’ll need:
- 1 ½ tablespoons bentonite clay
- ½ teaspoon castor oil (or coconut oil if you have dry skin)
- 1 tablespoon water
- spritz of rose water (optional)
This recipe makes enough for 2 masks, so invite over your bestie or force your boyfriend to try it with you (no one will ever know..).
1. Spritz your face with some calming rose water spray
2. In a non metallic bowl add all ingredients
3. Pop it on your face & wait about 15-30 mins (if it starts feeling tight and looking scaly your doing it right).
4. Gently rinse it off with some warm water and a face cloth to reveal your gorgeous glowing skin.
Follow up with a light moisturiser and you’re good to go!
Repeat this up to 2 times per week